ME and my blog...

CUCKI STITCHING COVE ~ A place where dreams live ~
simple thoughts and happiness of an ordinary lady-

Thursday 17 November 2011

My lovely sewing tools---part 1....AND .....IHSW weekend

hello dear friends,
its me again..today i am feeling like a baked cake..it is more hot..hotter than yesterday :( i am in the same style,,and in more thinking mood..and maloo on the same place and in same old sleepy pose..
it is the afternoon time here and not much happening around the house..please call me lazy..everybody is calling me that now a days..i think..
its ok..
it is summer..
but now i am thinking to play the GLAD game...i am always very happy...but now this glad game is making me more happier..that i learned from my "pollyanna "book..it is such a sweet book...i am nearly on the end..i think i will finish it by tonight...
my mom phoned me and i told her about the book and the glad game..
and
she said when you will grow up? in that tone of hers..
i said
i think
NEVER :) he he he
look at me..i am keep on talking..so many other bits and bobs.. but my post title is saying.my lovely sewing tools..
oops
so lets talk about that too..i just finished the part one of my mystery sampler..and i truly happy with it..it is coming out so nice..
here is my progress on it..
so part one is done..i am more than glad :)
AND
yup..i am again taking part in IHSW weekend..now i wait for it every month..it is always so much fun.
so my dear hermitters friends,,get ready for the fun weekend..we all going to stitch along :)
ok,so that is all i got today, sun is setting down..tomm is happy friday..
i am thinking to have some ice cream..
wish you all a happy lovely day and a wonderful coming weekend.
until next time..keep well
happy hermitting.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cucki,
Part One of your mystery sampler looks great. I will be joining the IHSW this weekend. Enjoy your ice cream.

I love the Pollyanna story and the glad game. The glad game is what we could all use from time to time.

Hugs!

butterfly said...

Lovely Stitching, Have a great weekend.

Peppermint Girl said...

Beautiful!

Lilian said...

I love the stitching its lovely well done.
I hope your weekend is good. I know I will have a lovely weekend. Going to visit family from tomorrow till Monday.
I also love the black cat on the side. He follows you all over the place with his head.
Love lilian

♥ Nia said...

Lovely stitching Cucki =)
Looking for the IHSW too!! :D

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely stitching. I will be hermitting this weekend too, fingers crossed.

Crafty-Laura said...

Gorgeous sampler Cucki! Hope you enjoy the IHSW- I know you will! And that little mouse on the pin cushion is just gorgeous!! love Laura x

Rhona said...

Lovely stitching! Hope you have a great weekend and enjoy that ice-cream!

TammyK said...

Sewing tools is looking great my friend ��I'm hoping to hermit and stitch this weekend too. Hope u have a wonderful time.

Hippywitch said...

Gorgeous stitching Cucki as always! I wish it was hot here too although I don't think I'd want to feel like a baked cake :-) Oooo ice cream is always good!

Dawn said...

I wish I could take part in the IHSW but I have an assignment to finish for the course I'm taking so I can't. Have fun!

Carol said...

Such a pretty piece, Cucki!! Enjoy your hermitting this weekend :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Your sewing tools looks just lovely! Keep stitching and keep cool!

Jordan said...

You are doing really well! Hehehe, have fun stitching :) xxx

Steph said...

Lovely stitching^_^
OOo! I love the glad game.
Hope you enjoy your weekend.
HUGS
^_^

Hopblogger said...

Lovely Stitching. The pattern is great. Have some fun. Enjoy the weekend.

Kaisievic said...

Hi dear Cucki, I love Pollyanna, too. I remember watching the Disney film with Hayley Mills - so lovely.

I hope that you get some cool weather soon - it is a beautiful day here in Eaglemont.

Happy IHSW,

Hugs, Kaye xoxox

Kay said...

Lovely stitching Cucki! I have to ask, did you make the cake or not?

Kay

MysteryKnitter said...

I hope the ice creams cools you down a bit. Your sampler looks awesome.