ME and my blog...

CUCKI STITCHING COVE ~ A place where dreams live ~
simple thoughts and happiness of an ordinary lady-

Sunday 23 October 2011

WINNER....WINNER...

Hello My Friends,
it is quite warm here now..cant believe it..but it is nice at least now i can hand around more outside..lots of lovely flowers..of different colors...all these lovely things around me makes my heart so happy..
today i did the draw for my "giveaway"and the WINNER is..
                                                                         CAROLYN
a big congratulations to my dear friend carolyn.
please mail me your postal address then i will post the goodies to you soon this coming week.
here at the moment is evening time..getting dark outside..everything is looking so calm and peaceful.
wishing you all a very wonderful day and a lovely week starting tomm.
blessings and lots of smiles from cucki :)

10 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Congrats to Carolyn.

Parsley said...

How sweet! Congrats to Carolyn!

Unknown said...

Congrats Carolyn xx

Penny said...

It sounds lovely there! I'm missing our warm weather already. :)
Congratulations Carolyn.
Enjoy your week. :)

Shannon said...

Congratulations Carolyn! :)

Anne said...

Congrats Carolyn for winning such a s lovely giveaway!!

Lilian said...

Congratulation carolyn on winning,
Love to new pictures of you Cucki.
Take care love
Lilian

♥ Nia said...

Another lucky winner!! Congrats to Carolyn :)
Have a great week, sweet Cucki!!
Hugs&smiles

CoccinellaDots said...

Congrats to Carolyn! =)

Hippywitch said...

Congratulations Carolyn :-)