ME and my blog...

CUCKI STITCHING COVE ~ A place where dreams live ~
simple thoughts and happiness of an ordinary lady-

Tuesday 16 August 2011

A happy tuesday for me:)...i won a blog award:)

somebody is very happy today..in cucki stitching cove..
jumping here and there..hopping around..a very happy bunny me today..
me so happy for my "The IrresistiblySweet Blog Award"

this award i got from lovely jordan..she nominated me for this sweet blog ward.
i am so thankful to you dear jodan..
jordan own blog "in it to knit it"is extremely sweet..
once again i am so thankful to you my dear friend jordan for giving me this award..love and hugs xx
and now as part of the award i have to give seven random facts about myself..
so here goes:
1) i am big fan of wild life..kruger national park is my fav game reserve..i took my picture there on one of the entrace of the door with "the world of cross stitching mag" and that picture came in the mag too.
2)i love reading books..i am a real book worm..i can spend hourssssss in library..when i was a child i used to spend all my pocket money on buying books...i am a big fan of"Anne of green gable" sometime i imagine that i am Anne;)
3)i am crazy for autumn..i love autumn colors and anything related to autumn...and willow tree is my fav tree.
4)i love buying bags..and i love hand made  material bags..the quilted hand made bags are my fav.
5)my star sign is virgo and i am a real virgo..i love to make lady faces and stitch them too..i think in my past life(if we have one)i was a gooddess..and autumn goddess..i am sure:)
6)i am crazy for pin coushion,,bird houses, book mark..anything hand made..things made of clay or mud.i love anything old..old books..old jewellery..my house is full of old things...i am a very natural and eartly person..i am so attached to my home..my family.. kids and my stitching..
7) i love to walk in rain:)
SO THATS ME...your cucki:)
ok so now i am still thinking who i am going to nominate for the "the irresistibly sweet blog award"i came to know abut this award in the fternoon so i am still in happiness..and thinking condition..and *blushing*condition..so please give me some time..i will soon post my award..

love you all..
and thank you jordan once again..this is my birthday month so it is a sweet gift from you.
cucki gone more crazy..xx

16 comments:

Crafty-Laura said...

Congratulations Cucki! You deserve it! You- and your blog!- are soooo sweet!

Virpi said...

I could write all those random things about myself too except the horoscope =) and the fact that I can't visit the Kruger national park. I do love to hike in the wilderness =D

Hippywitch said...

Congratulations on your lovely award Cucki, your blog certainly is irresistibly sweet just like you :-)

grannie said...

Congratulations to you! A well deserved award :-)

Tricia said...

Well deserved cucki :0) xxx

Jordan said...

Hahaha :) That's ok you are very welcome! Your blog is lovely <3

Unknown said...

Поздравляю с наградой!

Teresa said...

Congratulations on the award.
Love learning the 7 things about you.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

Magia da Inês said...

°º✿
º° ✿✿♥ ° ·.
Olá, amiga!
Passei para conhecer o seu blog.
Amei... muito lindo!
Estou encantada com seus trabalhos, principalmente com seus bordados... muito bonitos e delicados.
Beijinhos.
Brasil°º✿
º° ✿✿♥ ° ·.

Hannah - City Stitcher said...

Congratulations Cucki, I think that award really sums you up! :)

I love Ann of Green Gables too, I used to read all of the LM Montgomery books, it is an ambition of mine to visit Prince Edward Island one day.

Have a good week x

Kay said...

Congrats!! I too love Anne of Green Gables, have read all the books in the series many of times, it never gets old.

Ali O'Donnell said...

Awww congratulations! You really deserve it =)

natalysneedle said...

Congrats on the award and thnaks for the fun facts about you!

Jenny said...

Hi Chucki - how great to learn nmore about you! You really deserve the Sweet Award very much!
We have a few things in common, I am also a Virgo and I love to walk and listen to the rain.

Take care and enjoy your reward!

♥ Nia said...

I think that autumn colors are really pretty too :) but.. I'm a summer girl! I love hot weather, beach, playing in the sand like a kid! hahahah And swimm!! I love the ocean :D

Nice to know a little more about you =)

MysteryKnitter said...

It is nice to read those facts about you. I am happy that you won.